Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help you save on your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Golden Seal Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Saint Charles.
In Saint Charles, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help you save energy in the summer months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. The furnace is also quiet, helps decrease waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your house in Saint Charles – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Saint Charles, give us a call at 630-246-2698 or schedule a free appointment.