The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Golden Seal Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Saint Charles. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 13 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Golden Seal Service Experts in Saint Charles, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce maximum comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 630-246-2698 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.