Saving energy never felt so good. Literally. These gas furnaces will keep your house warm and cozy, and they’ll do so with outstanding energy efficiency. In fact, these products provide maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we sell. Find more details for each product below. After you’ve narrowed down your selections, give Golden Seal Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Saint Charles a call at 630-246-2698. We’ll give you a free quote and answer all your furnace replacement questions.
If there was only one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “outstanding.” That’s pretty convincing alone, but it doesn’t do justice to the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. For starters, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 Earning a 98.2% AFUE rating and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, the SLP98V can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s a lot of money. However, it’s not the only outstanding feature on this gas furnace. The SLP98V is full of features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to run at maximum efficiency. We realize we just covered efficiency but this was too good to not share.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – lowers sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
All around, this unit has seemingly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 630-246-2698 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Saint Charles.
Across North America, and in Saint Charles, gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than your typical gas furnaces. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and helps you feel comfortable without being disrupted by the furnace’s operating sounds. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Discover more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – alters the amount of gas used for greater temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – lessens heat loss and improves efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help you save on your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace racks up the numbers – in a good way. We’ve selected three that make the biggest impact. First, the EL296E has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only greater average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Further, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than average single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for higher efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Golden Seal Service Experts help with all your Saint Charles area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.