With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. For real! We compiled the top reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The shocking pain of freezing water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This incredible tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Golden Seal Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.