Your HVAC system’s healthiness is important, because it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard around the clock to keep you comfy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of malfunctions.
Often malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these problems progress, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and expenses that you could have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the risk of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or running properly, you might question whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But forgetting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you prevent costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies little issues early. Blocking big troubles from taking place in the first place is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the opportunity to carefully inspect and lubricate essential internal components. And it also offers time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are fixed as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system running as ideally as possible. Often this creates a boost to your house’s energy efficiency. You may have decreased utility bills, plus knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners last for about 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance may help prolong this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Golden Seal Service Experts
Annual maintenance is important, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on yearly heating and cooling expenses.* But with Golden Seal Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a collection of membership plans that suit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we provide the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair expenses? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program delivers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to fit any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have a few other popular pluses of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically stops working during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re often facing a high volume of service calls. With a Golden Seal Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t accurate, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual check on all visits. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more advantages by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. Whatever your budget is, we can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and residence. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 630-246-2698 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.