The health of your HVAC system is crucial because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which subjects them to a broad assortment of potential troubles.
These malfunctions are generally small enough that they rarely prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these malfunctions evolve, your entire system might be at risk. These are headaches and costs you could avoid with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this routine service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing routine maintenance voids your warranty. Committing a short amount on a tune-up now can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Little Troubles Early
Preventing huge problems in the first place is the simplest way to care for your HVAC system. Routine maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate central internal parts. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if issues are resolved as they pop up.
May Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance may decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Can Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance could extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Golden Seal Service Experts offers a series of membership plans created to fit your unique needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems working efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, better energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to break down during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly accommodate a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Golden Seal Service Experts Expert coming to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual evaluation on every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to added benefits by signing up for a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 630-246-2698 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.