No matter what the temperature outside in Saint Charles, the temperature inside your house decides how comfortable it will feel. Choose the right temp and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from it all. But if your home comfort system isn’t operating properly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
Take time for a deeper look at the manner you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a solid system or a pathetic performer. Start this quick quiz from Golden Seal Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Summer is almost here in Saint Charles. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re having an event on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Advise my visitors to bring cool beverages.
- Organize an emergency repair to get it working before the party starts.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system currently available in Saint Charles.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a skilled technician to examine it.
- Forget about it and pray it ends.
Now add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your system and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make some changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep reading to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Set Up Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and cleaning your vents are crucial tasks to help out your machinery for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is critical to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency technician will keep an eye out for more significant headaches for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have trouble on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that crucial service to homes at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they can’t last forever. Make a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It brings you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re seeing a steady climb in your charges but no change in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect a strange noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than irritating. It is telling you something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair later on. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!