No matter what the temperature outside, the temperature in your home designates how comfortable you will feel. Choose the right temp and your house will seem like a nice escape from it all. But if your home comfort system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be fun.
Take time to take a deeper look at the manner you’re managing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Start this short quiz from Service Experts to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are almost here. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Change out the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Bring in the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Advise my visitors to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What’s your plan when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor make the decision and fund it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most costly system on the market.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you suppose you’ll discover?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be comparable to the bill for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I see it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Bring in a skilled technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and hope it ends.
Now add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make some changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep reading to discover how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Book Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and cleaning your vents are important tasks to help out your machinery for a different season, a professional tune-up is necessary to wrap up the process. During a seasonal visit, your HVAC technician will perform a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re in your home, your HVAC Expert will look out for more significant headaches for your equipment. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Work with a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained HVAC systems can have problems on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that crucial service to homes at no extra cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many heating and cooling systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make a strategy now to evade last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It brings you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and take note when they radically change. Your utility bills can tell you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a steady hike in your charges but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect a odd noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It illustrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a comparatively small problem, left unchecked it could make for an pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a lot when you don’t treat it right. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, extra costs and frustration. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!