There are many vapors that could be inside your the U.S. residence. Natural gas and vapors that derive from household fixtures, carpeting and paints. None of them are as dangerous as carbon monoxide.
Call Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing at 866-397-3787 now to start defending your residence against this harmful gas.
Carbon monoxide may be a serious issue, so it’s not a situation to take lightly.
Carbon monoxide is hazardous because you aren’t able to observe it, sense it with your nose or detect it with your taste buds. It doesn’t cause irritation in low amounts and can’t be purified.
Carbon monoxide is a side effect of spent fuel. It can filter into your house during the winter if the heat exchanger on your gas furnace cracks. Based on how considerable the leak is and the circulation in a residence, carbon monoxide could become lethal in within minutes.
Once inhaled, carbon monoxide has a half-life of about five hours. If you are inhaling fresh air, you will need five hours to remove it from your body. You will need an additional five hours to reduce that concentration by half.
It can also cause illnesses that can be mistaken as the flu, viral infections and chronic fatigue syndrome, among other illnesses.
There’s no point to risk carbon monoxide poisoning.
Here are three ways you can do to keep your house safe:
Carbon monoxide doesn’t have to be scary, and with the recommended actions your residence can be guarded from the toxic gas. Take the precautions and call Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing at 866-397-3787 to learn more.
By Brian Sodoma, for Service Experts With autumn on the horizon, homeowners will soon be planning for the winter months ahead. Cold weather puts new demands on your HVAC system. To prepare your furnace for the heavy work it will be doing, routine HVAC maintenance should be on your fall... Continue reading
When you hear the phrase ultraviolet light, you might imagine getting sunburned after a few hours spent relaxing at the pool. And yet, UV light is also something you can use for enhancing indoor air quality. Sunscreen protects against UVA and UVB rays, but UVC is the type of light applied in air... Continue reading
Indoor allergens affect millions of people in the U.S. each year. It’s common for many to look outside the home for potential allergens triggering sniffles, watery eyes, respiratory problems and even asthma flare-ups. But many are surprised to learn that indoor dust mites, molds, animal dander... Continue reading
© 2023 Service Experts, Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, and the Service Experts logo and design are registered trademarks of Service Experts LLC and used under license by SE Canada Inc. All Rights Reserved. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.