Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Golden Seal Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or irritated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To discover more, watch our cute experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.