Spring may be in the past but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Golden Seal Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To discover more, watch our cute experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.