We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share common furnace and heating issues Saint Charles homeowners often call Golden Seal Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of causes why your Saint Charles home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Golden Seal Service Experts can quickly detect the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a scheduled basis.
Contact Golden Seal Service Experts of Saint Charles at 630-246-2698 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.