Summer has made its debut in Saint Charles and the last thing you need is your air conditioning system breaking down during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s A/C system from breaking down with a seasonal AC tune-up from Golden Seal Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your MD annually for an evaluation, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Golden Seal Service Experts
When you call Golden Seal Service Experts for your air conditioning tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system operation
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Inspect system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Golden Seal Service Experts in Saint Charles is currently celebrating summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To learn more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 630-246-2698 today!