Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s natural to start thinking about upcoming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make certain it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at Golden Seal Service Experts are here to make scheduling stress-free for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 630-246-2698 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.