Your comfort equipment is an investment in your home. Protect it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive HVAC service memberships.
After you sign up, you won’t pay a dime out of pocket for parts or labor. This shields your bank account from expensive emergency repairs. When you contact us for an appointment, you’ll enjoy a fast response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re pleased with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Whenever our Experts are at your place, we’ll perform an in-depth examination of your system. This helps us uncover any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to enhance your air quality to alleviate allergies, your membership will help you save on that equipment also.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any heating and cooling problems in your house. This way, you can make a smart choice on repair or replacement.
This service also covers annual Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of benefits to having this comprehensive service finished.
5 Perks of Routine HVAC Service
- Restores efficiency that could save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Locates small troubles before they lead to pricey malfunctions.
- Helps prolong your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps guard your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
Each unit tune-up includes a 29-point visual examination along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Watching thermostat regulation
- Assessing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capabilities and safety devices
- Replacing standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime costs
- 15% discount on air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit