It’s not difficult to forget regular service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top priority we’re keeping in mind at Golden Seal Service Experts.
That’s because annual maintenance delivers lots of advantages for your system, including better efficiency and a decreased possibility for trouble. You can get these benefits—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your home. This inspection could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC concerns in your house. This could help you make an informed selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance delivers a lot of pluses for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Discovers little issues before they cause pricey service.
- Helps prolong your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This checkup is the most detailed in the business. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your unit to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To get started, contact our Experts at 630-246-2698. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.