It’s simple to forget annual service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top priority we’re keeping in mind at Golden Seal Service Experts.
That’s because routine service delivers a lot of advantages for your system, including enhanced efficiency and a reduced possibility for trouble. You can get these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As always, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your house. This could help you make an informed choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Routine maintenance delivers lots of pluses for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy expenses.**
- Pinpoints little troubles before they cause costly breakdowns.
- Helps extend your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This checkup is the most detailed in the business. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your system to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 630-246-2698. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.