We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Expert AC Installation in Saint Charles
When it comes to AC installation in Saint Charles, you don’t want to skimp and let just anybody put in your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Golden Seal Service Experts arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the experience and endorsements to back up our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 630-246-2698 to book your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to breakdowns. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your electrical costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to save on cooling costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Golden Seal Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify proper sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair location in Saint Charles? Here are a couple of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your house, you assume they’ll install your new equipment for the best operation. And they’ll have your home and backyard in look-alike state as when they got there.
Beyond that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the installation procedures require us to step inside your residence, we’ll use shoe booties to shield your flooring from mud. We’ll also lay down drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your floors shielded from refuse all through the process.
- Outstanding service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed rigorous education to earn the most desirable technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation list all through the process to make sure each little detail is handled. We’ll also check your equipment is working properly and matches local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you know how to operate your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic updates—We’ll tell you how the process is going and when you can count on us to be done.