Furnace Installation in Saint Charles Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and maintain furnaces, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in Saint Charles.
What makes our skilled work stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve developed our process as time has gone by.
All of our technicians are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve received the most prestigious technical certification in HVAC. They also are part of current industry and product training to discover the finest ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with skilled furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality services that we provide you with time to think about it—365 days, in reality.
Call us at 630-246-2698 to book your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be difficult to know just when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal clues that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, a majority of furnaces run for close to 20 years, although sometimes they may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your most recent bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and might even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Golden Seal Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 630-246-2698 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new heater.
- Tidy installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe covers to shield your flooring from any mud we might track in. We set up protective cloths surrounding the installation space to avoid messes.
- Pro labor—Our pros have obtained some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a sheet to ensure your furnace is operating properly before we leave.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to match local code. And we’ll often go the extra mile, for the most outstanding service anywhere.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Golden Seal Service Experts
Need one more reason to get a heater from Golden Seal Service Experts?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 630-246-2698 or contact us online to request your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.