At Golden Seal Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are seeking a boiler repair for your existing system or you think it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can count on our skilled professionals in Saint Charles.
While your boiler works longer during the cooler months in Saint Charles, it’s a good choice to schedule routine maintenance with Golden Seal Service Experts before then so you can avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling hums coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off frequently.
- Your thermostat is inexact.
- Your boiler system has lost pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin inquiring whether you in the midst of a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will help you to find the optimal option for you considering the age of your boiler, the price to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you decide you require a replacement, you can count on Golden Seal Service Experts for a smooth boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be content your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Saint Charles area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers promise increased efficiency with components including:
- Electronic ignition, which relieves the need to have the pilot light burning continuously
- New combustion advancements that mine more heat from the same amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that acquires outside air to fuel the burner, limiting drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Golden Seal Service Experts at 630-246-2698
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.